Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Fast Ladies Who Can Toss Back some Likker


This Sunday June 12 is NYC's first Speed Rack Competition. The fastest Female Bartenders will go head to head in a deadly tournament of both speed and skill to create good tasting classic cocktails. Cocktail heavyweights Dale Degroff, Julie Reiner, Audrey Saunders and Time Out's Jordana Rothman will act as honored judges. It will be a great LUPEC night out!

Not just a national competition, this is also a benefit for breast cancer research. So I expect everyone in the sound of this post to come and cheer us on. I have been practicing, bartending 5 nights a week but I have great confidence in my huge assets...my brain and skill, natch.

Details you cannot do without-
Where: Astor Center, 399 Lafayette St. (at East 4th St.) NY, NY 10003 (212) 674-7501
When: June 12th, 2011
Time: 4pm
Cost: $10 available here
Who: the most beautiful, accomplished, sexy, stylish, loving bartenders in the city

No comments: