Monday, February 01, 2010

Strength Through Unity Benefit at The Bell House

This was a great week for benefits for Haiti. The Bell House threw and amazing one Wednesday night that I was lucky enough to attend with my good friends. Jack McFadden did an amazing job finding amazing talent with great big hearts. The set by Lauren Ambrose and the Leisure Class was particularly spirited and fun. Reminded me that the cousins and I need to get down for some good old fashioned Charbonneau dancin' soon!



I also really liked this new (to me) cuties Sondre Lerche. He was j'adoreable!




Of course another highlight was my love, Ted Leo. This man was everywhere that night, DJ'ing, playing a set and then wowing the crowd with keyboard karaoke, singing among others, To Sir With Love. Smashing! Here is some of his set on the Main Stage:




Mr. Leo actually jumped behind the bar to serve us drinks too! And my gal Christine was lucky enough to snap this photo of Ted Leo serving her a drink backstage.
Thank you for the vodka soda, Ted Leo

No comments: