Friday, August 07, 2009

The HouseBoy

The House Boy
I had a wonderful tasting at Best Buy in Ft Greene today and met many lovely people! Still dragging all my limes, grapefruit, tequila, etc... around on the subway on this beautiful day put me in a sour mood when I got home. I made some fresh sauce and pasta (spicy!) but something was missing...I wish sometimes I had a boy at home to clean house, eat my dinner, and fix me a cold cocktail.

Well, I guess dreaming of this I created The HouseBoy, a saucy mix of passionfruit and rye. I had some fresh passion fruit, which can be tart, but that is the way I like it. I threw in some leftover mint from the tasting and added some sweetness with
Domaine de Canton ginger liquor. Not bad, even with a dirty, lonely house.

The HouseBoy
Rye (I used Ri)
Passionfruit (ugly on the outside, but a beauty on the inside)
Lime
Domaine De Canton Ginger Liquor
Mint
dash of Fee Bros. Rhubarb Bitters

No comments: