Friday, September 26, 2008

Katy's Cuzco Cooler

Last night to celebrate my dear friend Katy's birthday (belated), we settled down with some take out Chinese and watched our darling Mets go through their regular late season histrionics. Naturally we needed something to help calm our nerves and possibly deaden any pain we might soon be feeling. So I chose to make a light, refreshing and sparkling Cuzco Cooler. I thought the South American Pisco would appeal to Katy's Columbian soul. And I wanted to feature the lovely St Germain, which was her present.

The cocktails were good, and the Mets game better, although quite stressful. "Whew!", said Katy "I feel like I just gave birth!" Happy, excited, exhausted and glad its finally over...yep that's a September Mets game!


Katy's Cuzco Cooler

Pisco

St Germain

Fresh Lime juice

Orange Bitters
Green Grapes

Club Soda


Muddle grapes in a cocktail shaker with bitters and lime. Add ice, 2 parts pisco and 1 part St Germain and shake well. Strain into a tall glass filled with ice and sliced grapes.

1 comment:

John said...

Sounds yummy.