Monday, January 18, 2016

Move Over T. Rex

The blurb on the lower left of this clip is I hope referring to my awesome transformation into Mardi Gras Glam Rock Goddess.  No?  Ok.  I know.  I need a new wig.  And I need to take better care of my voice! But I do love how my king cake fascinator looks on camera.  And I do love how this daiquiri tastes.   Watch me make it below.  



Its my favorite time of year here in New Orleans.  King Cake for breakfast, day drinking and gym everyday to balance the debauchery.  Every night I sleep on a pile of tinsel, glitter and false eyelashes.

Le bon temp roule here in New Orleans, my dears!

King Cake Daiquiri

2 oz white rum
1 oz fresh lime juice
3/4 oz Cocktail & Sons King Cake Syrup
mist of absinthe

Shake all but the absinthe in a mixing tin with cracked ice. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass misted or rinsed with absinthe.

No comments: