Saturday, June 22, 2013

Homeward Bound

I sit in JFK airport. But this is no longer home. No, I am heading to the green green grass of home in my beloved Ireland. Though I only loved there for less than two years, I still feel a strong connection to this land. And to its wonderful people. 

It is Whisky that us bringing me back. I am representing New Orleans and the USA at the Jameson Global Bartenders ball. Yes, I asked if I should wear a ball gown. I was disappointed to discover none was necessary. But I still plan on having a blast with my bartender brothers and sisters as well as with my Irish family. 

I am also sneaking in a trip to Bushmills. I finally get my Northern excursion!

Now, one last piece of NYC with some Shake Shack. Maybe some Whisky in my custard! 

1 comment:

Eileen Charbonneau said...

Bon Voyage my globetrotting daughter!