Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Yes, I read Playboy for the Articles

Well, for once this is true as Playboy has seen fit to publish their interaction with Hunter S. Thompson over the years.  There is even his hangover cure scribbled on a notepad from the Beverly Hills Hotel.






I myself have that strange longing for the days of Gonzo journalism when the world could not be explored of experienced by sitting on front of your computer.  And I know I have a habit of getting lost in old school escape like TV and cinema and even the occasional book, that dog-eared old thing.  But until I build my TARDIS, it is the only way I can time travel.  Maybe I'll go outside today and try to explore something happening right now.


But since this is all part of the publicity for Johnny Depp in The Rum Diary, I'll leave you with another fine Mustache and remind you to contribute money to the Mustache growing warriors at Clover Club.


A nice Continental with a hint of 70's flair

No comments: