Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Hibernia and Caledonia

I am on vacation! My first day off since January! I am currently sitting in a delicious massage chair moaning in pure joy at work out my tired tight bartening muscles are getting. So great traveling with my itinerary obsessed friend becaue we have time for mani pedi's at the airport.  We would like to have a sexual relationship with this chair.  Oh yes.

Next stop, Dublin Ireland! Looking forward to getting back to the dirty old town and seeing my beautiful cousin Caroline get married.

Then it's back to Scotland for a little scotch research. I have packed three flasks. And I am bringing my empty bottles back to Demi Johns to be filled again! Joy!

And of course I have my Bitter Truth travel pack of bitters for the plane and beyond. Good cocktails are essential no matter where you are!  That is just how we roll! 

See you on the other side of the pond!

-- www.ryegirlnyc.blogspot.com
Dreaming in Cocktails

1 comment:

Eileen Charbonneau said...

Bon Voyage, Rye One! Have a wonderful adventure, and tell us all about it.