Photo by Carmen Lopez and AJ Wilhel
How much to I love this place? Let me count the ways...
- Its right next to my gym, giving me motivation to get in a few more laps in the pool to earn my rewards
- Its in my old neighborhood and used to be some shady gay bar that I loved 15 years ago
- They always give us our favorite booth in back tucked in the corner with old pictures and candlelight so I feel like I am at home.
- The drinks are perfect, well balanced, well crafted and always strikes the right note.
- There is a drink called The Cock and Bull.
- The staff is knowledgeable as to the types of liquor used, the history and origin of the drink, and what everything tastes like.
- The sign in the bathroom says no namedropping and no star f***ing and their soap smells like peppermint and they have real cloth towels.
- The small place is always civilized and calm, even when packed.
- The Bartender's Choice is always MY choice as well. Its like he/she knows me and what I like.
- It is my Cocktail Daddy's favorite place too. Its nice to have friend with taste as good as your own!